Sunday, March 25, 2007

First post...

Okay, so this first post is going to suck IMO, but it's just to get this out of the way and break the ice. I never know what to write for a first post on a blog anyways. I always find them awkward for some reason. Clearly, I have been out of the writing world far too long, this is taking me more time to type than I would like. I keep making mistakes and having to go back and fix them. I thought I would start writing again and since I am poorer than I would like to be, we are using a free blogger. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad about a free blogger; but I do have my preferences when it comes to blogging programs. This one, being my second choice. My mom and my sister went to Lowe's some two hours ago, and I don't feel I have accomplished much in that time. So this is going to be it for my first post and I am going to unwillingly head back to cleaning house on this lovely Sunday afternoon. (I'd rather be outside, truthfully.)

No comments:

Photobucket