Monday, April 4, 2011

The sun, is not free...

We went to the mall tonight and got dinner and on the way out we stopped at this kiosk that sells stuff that changes color in the sun. Cool! I thought so... but there's no price listings on anything... and I figured it couldn't cost that much...58 dollars later... I got one nail polish, 12.99, one keychain, 6.99, one necklace 18.99, it was 24.99 the merchant said, so he gave me a discount (ooh, a whole 6 bucks... 50 percent off my total purchase would have been better!!) and one set of hair accessories 15.99... on the bag you get, you can go to DELSOL.COM, So  I did. I took a minute to look around the site, and decided that I have been ripped off. I know you can open your own store, it says so on the site, and the merchant at the mall has to make a living, but, at least online you get free shipping on orders over 50 bucks...
                                                                   The moral of the story, buy online. It's cheaper.

No comments:

Photobucket